How to calculate ring size and ring size comparison table
How to calculate ring size perimeter measurement
There are several ways to calculate the ring size, among which the most commonly used is to measure the circumference of the finger. In order to make it more convenient and accurate for everyone to understand how to measure the ring size, the small editor brings detailed explanation pictures. There are four steps to measure ring size, as follows:
1. Prepare tools for measuring ring size: elastic string, ruler, pen and scissors.
2. Wrap the rope around the root of the finger (the ring is measured on the finger on which hand it is worn). The rope should not be too tight and the finger should not be uncomfortable.
3. Use a pen to mark the same position of two circles of rope. The mark should not be too thick to avoid affecting the accuracy of measurement.
4. Straighten the rope and measure the length between the two marks with a ruler, which corresponds to the circumference of the ring.
1. To measure finger size with this method, it is better to take the average value several times for the accuracy of data.
2. Each person's hand type is different, especially some friends' finger joints are thicker, so when measuring, we should take the circumference of the joint part as the criterion.
3. In winter, because of the cold weather, the fingers are one to half sizes thinner than in summer. If you want to get a more accurate size, you can measure it at night. In summer, it is better to measure in the morning.
How to measure ring size -- diameter measurement
This ring size measurement method is relatively simple, just put a suitable ring on the ruler, measure the diameter of the inner ring, and then compare the diameter with the ring size comparison table to know your own ring number. Or put a ruler on your finger.
Ring size measurement method
Ring size comparison table
Once you know the exact perimeter or diameter, you can get your own ring size according to the relevant ring size comparison table. Generally speaking, the ring size of girls is concentrated in size 10-15. Boys are concentrated on 17-22, 18, 19, 20. However, in order to purchase accurately, it is best to carefully compare the ring size comparison table.
There are different standards for rings and diamond sizes in different countries. The following is the most comprehensive table of international ring sizes, including the ring size comparison table in Chinese mainland and Hongkong, the table of rings in the United Kingdom and the United States, and the ring size comparison table in Germany, France and Japan for your reference.
Our store ring size comparison table